- Health tests.
- One-on-one coaching on how to quit smoking.
- FDA-approved medications.
- Compensation up to $425 for completing a study.
- Improved odds for quitting.
News of the free study was covered by:
- Fox 6 TV
- WISN 12 TV
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Milwaukee Business Journal
- Wisconsin Public Radio
- Wisconsin Radio Network
WSHS 2 will include potentially life-saving tests—including artery scans that can signal impending risk of a stroke or heart attack—free of charge.
The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, a part of the United States National Institutes of Health, is funding the five-year grant.
More than 2,500 people have already volunteered for the study, and many have already quit.
Go to EndCigs.com to get started!Did you like this story? Subscribe to NNS today.