Journey House will be hosting our 3rd Annual Community Halloween Spooktacular for families and children. We need HELP with a few donations to continue to make this event a success. Last year 603 people attended!
Costume Contest Prizes
All youth attending the Spooktacular will be able to participate in our Costume Contest. Prizes will be awarded to a male and a female in each of three age levels: 6 & under, 7-12, and 13-17. We are still in need of prizes for the 6 & under and 13-17-year-old age groups. Please see our wish list below or contact us if you have an idea for a prize:
6 & Under: Remote Control Car, Jewelry-making kit, K’Nex/Legos/Other Connecting Toys
13-17 years old: iPad, iPad Mini, or similar tablet; Gift cards ($100-$200)
• 60 packs of hot dogs
• 60-70 packs of hot dog buns
• Sides (500 individual bags of Potato Chips, Doritos, Sun Chips, etc.)
• 15 large bottles of Juice
• CANDY – CANDY and more CANDY!
• Halloween serving trays, bowls, platters, etc. (We will gladly return these items to you!)
• Booger Dip (cheese whiz & green food coloring) with pretzels
• Puking Pumpkin Guacamole (a puking faced pumpkin w/ guacamole coming out of his mouth on a platter) with tortilla chips
◦ OR Puking Pumpkin Veggie Platter (a puking faced pumpkin w/ dip coming out of his mouth on a platter) with veggies surrounding it
• Spooky Punch
• More CANDY..lots and lots of CANDY!!!!!!!!!
Volunteers are also needed to decorate (10am-3pm), Please let us know if you or someone you know can help us out!
Please contact Cherise Myers at #414-647-0548 ext.104 or email email@example.com if you can donate! Donations are needed on or before Thursday, October 31. Please let us know prior to that date if you can help out in any way. Also, visit our website for more or additional information regarding opportunities to give or help at www.journeyhouse.org.
Thanks for your help and support!Did you like this story? Give Today