The Milwaukee Area Workforce Investment Board (MAWIB) is working with Meijer to recruit individuals to fill 600 job openings for two stores scheduled to open in August of this year in Wauwatosa and Oak Creek.
Three information sessions have been scheduled to begin the recruitment process. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a successful company new to the Wisconsin market. Whether individuals are looking to start at the entry level, or have retail industry experience and are looking to change employers and/or upgrade their position in the industry, they are encouraged to attend the upcoming information sessions. There are a wide range of job openings from clerks, cake decorators and customer service, to cashiers, meat cutters and team leaders, with competitive pay depending on the position and the years of experience.
All three info sessions to be held at the same location on the following days and times:
Milwaukee Area Workforce Investment Board
2342 N. 27th Street, Milwaukee
- Tuesday, April 14th – 10:00 a.m. to 11:30 am
- Wednesday, April 15th – 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday, April 16th – 6:00 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
- Anyone interested in a career with Meijer is invited to attend these info sessions!
- MAWIB staff is working closely with Meijer staff to recruit candidates to fill job openings at the soon-to-open Oak Creek and Wauwatosa stores.