Nominations are now open for the 14th annual Milwaukee Awards for Neighborhood Development Innovation (MANDIs).
Sponsored by LISC Milwaukee and U.S. Bank, the MANDIs recognize efforts to ensure Milwaukee’s central city is a great place to live, learn, work and grow.
Individuals, non-profits, corporations and projects can self-nominate or be nominated by a third party.
The deadline for nominations is Oct. 17 at 5 p.m., and the ceremony will be held Thursday, March 14, 2013, at the Pfister Hotel, 424 E. Wisconsin Ave.
- Brewers Community Foundation Public Space Award for the creation or use of public space that contributes significantly to the overall well-being of the community
- BMO Harris Bank Cornerstone Award for a long-standing commitment that demonstrates persistence and effectiveness over time.
- Northern Trust Navigator Award for an outstanding individual that provides leadership and collaboration
- PNC Bank Trail Blazer Award for an innovative approach to a community problem
- State Farm Building Blocks Award for a real estate project that contributes significantly to the enhancement of the community
Nominations can be submitted at http://www.lisc.org/milwaukee.Did you like this story? Subscribe to NNS today.