- Health tests.
- One-on-one coaching on how to quit smoking.
- FDA-approved medications.
- Compensation up to $425 for completing a study.
- Improved odds for quitting.
News of the free study was covered by:
- Fox 6 TV
- WISN 12 TV
- Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Milwaukee Business Journal
- Wisconsin Public Radio
- Wisconsin Radio Network
WSHS 2 will include potentially life-saving tests—including artery scans that can signal impending risk of a stroke or heart attack—free of charge.
The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute, a part of the United States National Institutes of Health, is funding the five-year grant.
More than 2,500 people have already volunteered for the study, and many have already quit.
Go to EndCigs.com to get started!
- Get free health tests, coaching and meds to quit smoking - July 5, 2013