We invite individuals and groups to share ideas, large and small, designed to dismantle segregation and racial and economic inequality in greater Milwaukee.
We’re accepting entries online at http://greatertogether.me.
From each idea submitted, we will select 10 finalists to present at the Greater Together Challenge event on October 7th. Each finalist will be paired with a design team to help make the presentation clear, compelling and informative. Each finalist will also receive a small stipend to help defray the costs of preparing a presentation.
Submissions will be judged based on five criteria:
- Is the idea clear and understandable?
- What is the strength of the idea?
- Is it feasible?
- Is the person or group pitching the idea able to play a role in driving for implementation?
- Can the idea gain public support?
We encourage you to discuss the issues found in the Greater Together report card with your network and submit ideas.
Here’s what’s coming next:
- Open for Entries: July 15
- Submissions Deadline: September 7
- Winning Presenters Selected: September 14
- Greater Together Challenge Event: October 7
Winners Announced: October 8Did you like this story? Subscribe to NNS today.