At a rally on Sunday, January 15th at 11:30 AM at a local Latino business in Milwaukee, Citizen Action of Wisconsin will be joined by Senator Tammy Baldwin, Congresswoman Gwen Moore, senior, health care, and community organizations, to defend the 30 million Americans whose health coverage is at risk.
“Our First Stand” events are being held across America on Sunday.
In Wisconsin, coordinated actions to defend healthcare in Wisconsin will take place in Milwaukee, Waukesha, Appleton, Eau Claire, Wausau, Madison and La Crosse.
This week, Senate Republicans voted in the middle of the night to recklessly repeal the Affordable Care Act without any viable replacement.
What: Our First Stand: Save Health Care Rally with Senator Tammy Baldwin & Congresswoman Gwen Moore
When: Sunday January 15, 2017 – 11:30 AM
Where: Candela’s Banquet Hall, 2537 W National Ave, Milwaukee
- US Senator Tammy Baldwin
- Congresswoman Gwen Moore
- Dr. Robert Kraig, Executive Director, Citizen Action of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin consumer about to lose their health coverage
- National Health Care Day of Action rally Sunday with Senator Tammy Baldwin & Congresswoman Gwen Moore - January 13, 2017
- Nonprofit offering free rides to vote in City of Milwaukee - November 7, 2016
- Pre-Labor Day report: Manufacturing wages in Milwaukee area decline $1,037 - September 1, 2016