Come learn about opportunities for the pre-employment training for Milwaukee Machine Works.* Upon successful completion and employment with Milwaukee Machine Works, employees will be enrolled to train as an apprentice in the Industrial Manufacturing Technician (IMT) Apprentice, a fast track to great career pathways in the industrial trades.
Starting pay is $15 per hour and up!
Registration is required, walk-ins are not accepted
Call (414) 342-9787 to register
- Pass TABE Test at 8th Grade Level
- Read & Speak English
- Ability to Work Any Shift
- Ability to Pass a Drug Test and Physical
June 14, 2017 at 9:00 a.m.
3841 W. Wisconsin Ave. Milwaukee, WI 53208
Candidates must bring these documents to attend:
Proof of High School Graduation
Social Security Card
*Milwaukee Machine Works is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Call 711 to register (for hearing impaired)
- Milwaukee Machine Works recruitment on June 14th - June 7, 2017
- WRTP/BIG STEP, Wall-Tech & the Carpenters Union recruiting qualified workers - April 30, 2017
- Training and employment opportunities in carpentry - April 24, 2017