United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County (UWGMWC) has a rare opportunity for an accurate, organized Administrative Assistant – Strategic Markets, working in our Resource Development (Campaign) department to provide full-time administrative support and assist in the planning and organizing of donor network events and meetings for individual giving programs. UWGMWC programs include the following: Leadership Society, Women’s United, Emerging Leaders, Diversity Leadership, IT United, Lead Impact Network Change (LINC) and Retire United.
DONOR NETWORK GROUPS SUPPORT
Provide excellent service to 100+ Women’s Leadership, Emerging Leader, Diversity Leadership, and IT United Council members, who include many top community leaders and high-level donors in the Milwaukee community.
- Provide regular communication with all Council and Program members.
- Schedule co-chair, subcommittee and council meetings for all affinity groups, and provide accuratemeeting minutes.
- Maintain and follow program timelines.
- Input volunteer feedback in donor database (ANDAR) and update call status for more than 100+ leadership volunteers.
- Report any volunteer concerns and opportunities to appropriate staff in a timely manner.
- Assist in the execution of the Emerging Leaders Philanthropic 5 Awards Program.
- Review content for all affinity group United Way web pages.
- Assist Account Managers with the execution of all other events for all donor networks as needed.
- Perform spouse audit and assign Women’s Leadership demographic to ensure accurate reporting of Women’s Leadership members.
- Perform annual audit for Emerging Leader, Diversity Leadership and IT United Program demographics.
- Prepare meeting materials and minutes.
LEADERSHIP GIVING SUPPORT
- Provide administrative support for the individual giving team, which includes overall support of all Leadership ($1200+) giving groups and Community Gifts Divisions.
- Provide support for department volunteers as directed.
- Communicate with division cabinet members and volunteer solicitors as needed.
- Assist with drafting letters, updating written pieces, and reviewing documents as requested.
- Provide statistics, generate reports and information for volunteers and staff as needed.
- Produce and track Leadership Giving thank you letters.
- Manage kit packing and material production for more than 2,000 workplace giving Leadership kits.
- Produce Leadership volunteer kits, including Tocqueville and Pettit packets.
PREPARE INDIVIDUAL LEADERSHIP DONOR RECOGNITION PUBLICATION
- Support annual donor recognition publication process and ensure that donor and company information is accurate for over 5,000 names.
- Work closely with IT & Marketing & Communication Divisions during publication creation.
- Run reports and coordinate with Resource Development Account Managers for review.
- Work with Finance and Resource Development staff to troubleshoot problem accounts.
- Coordinate all details of publication creation and mailing.
- Produce an attractive publication that is highly accurate as of the date of the last data pull.
MAJOR GIFTS SUPPORT
- Lead the thank you process for Tocqueville and Jane Bradley Pettit donors to ensure timely recognition of donors.
- Assist with ANDAR database system maintenance for Major Gifts and Leadership records, create and ensure account data is accurate and up to date.
- Aid in obtaining (and approval for using) volunteer and co-chair letterhead and signatures.
- Maintain office documentation for Tocqueville and Jane Bradley Pettit Society.
- Support for the Project LEAD (Leadership Effectiveness And Diversity) board training program.
- Fully utilize the donor management database to assist in the implementation of effective growth strategies for the divisions.
- Participate in organization work groups that enhance fund development growth. Assist with writing,donor and volunteer communications.
- Participate in Resource Development department work groups and other projects as assigned.
- Act as switchboard back-up one day per week and at other times as needed.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with business or communication related courses preferred.
- 6-12 months of progressively responsible experience.
- Computer experience and competence with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, or other similar programs.
- Ability to take minutes.
- Ability to communicate and interact well with donors and volunteers on all socioeconomic levels.
- Demonstrated skills in letter writing and development.
- Demonstrated attention to detail and organizational details.
- Ability to work in a complex work environment using technical and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical abilities, demonstrating the ability to anticipate problems and identify and implement solutions when needed.
- Ability to work independently, recognize tasks, implement, and follow through to completion.
- Ability to problem-solve and work flexibly.
For further job criteria and complete details, click: https://www.milwaukeejobs.com/j/26263530.
If you meet or exceed job requirements, please apply directly at this web address today. Please indicate salary requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/VetDid you like this story? Subscribe to NNS today.