BMO Harris today announced the opening of its new branch in the Sherman Park neighborhood in Milwaukee.
“We have a long and proud history in Sherman Park, and today’s announcement builds on 58 years of community partnership,” said Jud Snyder, Senior Executive, Milwaukee, BMO Harris Bank. “In a year in which we mark our 200th year as a company, we are thrilled to plan for our future in Sherman Park with the opening of this state-of-the-art branch – located just steps away from our previous location.”
“We’re placing our best and newest technologies into this branch, delivering a cutting-edge digital experience while at the same time offering personalized service by our team of bankers,” added Sang Kim, Regional President, Retail Banking, Wisconsin, BMO Harris Bank.
The new branch, built by Milwaukee-based property developer Compass Properties, features BMO’s “Smart Branch” concept – the first such Smart Branch in Wisconsin. Some of its features include:
- A team of branch bankers helping customers with their financial needs
- Smart ATMs that offer customers new options, including Mobile Cash withdrawals without the use of a debit card
- Free Wi-Fi to provide customers with access to their mobile devices
- Open for Business: BMO Harris Bank announces opening of new Sherman Park branch - December 5, 2017
- Hundreds of BMO Harris employees create community-wide impact - June 20, 2017