Editor’s note: Posts from the Community is the place for community announcements and event postings. If you have a community-oriented event you feel our readers would be interested in, please submit here.
As Associated Bank makes significant steps towards finalizing the redevelopment of the downtown River Center, it has announced the opening of the Associated Bank Center for Professional Development at the Associated Bank River Center located at 815 N. Water Street, Milwaukee.
With the goal of fostering advancement toward a diverse and inclusive Milwaukee community, the Associated Bank Center for Professional Development, is partnering with ALIVE Milwaukee, a multi-faceted organization that fosters a variety of achievement skills in young people in business, the arts, professional development and educational attainment.
Associated Bank has been a foundational supporter and sponsor of the MKE Fellows since its inception a decade ago.
The Associated Bank Center for Professional Development is located on the third floor and will feature:
- Educational, youth and professional development instruction spaces with internet and multimedia equipment to provide a top-quality classroom and superior training environment.
- A traditional conference space to host traditional Lunch & Learn events.
- Interview booths where program participants will undergo rigorous business courses focusing on effective communication, message delivery, clarity, posture and other essentials of interpersonal and professional exchange.
- Fellows closet and haberdashery for storage, presentation and consultation on professional appearance and dressing for success.
- An appropriately equipped and designed meeting area with amenities to accommodate business meetings, workshops and other business-related activity.
View media coverage of the event from the BizTimes.