DreamBig! is a new grant program of Lead2Change, Inc. Two grants for $5,000 will be disbursed to two youth groups who have an idea to make Milwaukee a better place as a result of their community service project. Instruction for submission are as follows:
1. Applications must be submitted to the Lead2Change offices by Monday, July 16, 2012 at 5pm.
2. After submission, applicants will be required to make formal presentations of their proposals to Lead2Change’s Youth Advisory Council on Monday, July 30th or Tuesday, July 31st, 2012.
3. The August 17, 2012 event celebrates the recipients of the 2012 DreamBig! grant. This event will be held at ManpowerGroup Headquarters: 100 Manpower Place, Milwaukee, WI 53212. To RSVP, please call the Lead2Change office at 414-226-2410. Reception starts at 5pm, event starts at 6pm.
*Please note, youth representatives must be present at the interviews and DreamBig! event to receive the DreamBig! grant.
There are almost no limits with what kind of project you can create, what kind of need you want to address, or how you want to make Milwaukee a better place.
Be creative, have fun, and submit a grant proposal today.
- PHOTOS: Muskego Way residents create community-engaged mural - July 30, 2020
- Checking in: How are you doing as we confront the coronavirus? - April 29, 2020
- Great Lakes Now Presents: Finding Impacts - January 2, 2020