18th Annual Milwaukee Awards for Neighborhood Development Innovation (MANDI) recognize outstanding community development efforts in our city.
Sponsored by US Bank, the awards pay tribute to the people and organizations working tirelessly to make Milwaukee a great place to live, learn, work and grow. Individuals, organizations and projects in the city of Milwaukee are eligible to apply.
• BMO Harris Bank Cornerstone Award: Recognizes an organization for tenacious commitment and effectiveness
• Northern Trust Navigator Award: Recognizes an individual for outstanding leadership and collaboration
• PNC Trail Blazer Award: Recognizes an innovative approach to a community problem(s)
• State Farm Building Blocks Award: Recognizes a real estate project that enhances the community
• Brewers Community Foundation Public Space Award: Recognizes a public space that enlivens a neighborhood
All of the finalists will be eligible for the Wells Fargo People’s Choice Award an interactive category that allows the public to vote online for their favorite finalists starting April 1st.
MANDI is hosted by LISC Milwaukee (Local Initiative Support Corporation). Winners are selected by an independent committee, and will be announced at a gala on Thursday, April 6, 2017. Finalists will be announced at a live event on Wednesday, December 7, 2016.
SAVE THE DATE FOR MANDI 2017
Thursday, April 6, 2017, at the Potawatomi Event Center
CRIME PREVENTION AWARDS
Nominations are now also open for the Crime Prevention Awards to be presented on February 1, 2017. Nomination deadline is November 11, 2016Did you like this story? Subscribe to NNS today.