Join us on Saturday, December 10th, 9am to 3pm at the The Lindsay Building, 126 S. 2nd St, Milwaukee, WI 53204
- $10 for 9am Early VIP Entry
- $5 for Regular 10am – 3pm Entry
- $3 with MPS ID or College ID
- Kids 12 and Under are FREE!
This event raises money for programs that work with Milwaukee youth to get them biking more and learning important job skills.
Local vendors are on hand to give you great deals on holiday shopping for the bike rider in your life!
The Milwaukee Bike Bazaar is in its 9th year (formerly known as the Milwaukee Bike Swap!) and has consistently grown in attendance each year since its inception. Created to attract local bike enthusiasts to both buy, sell and swap everything from full bikes to clothing to antique parts, 2015 saw over 600 people attend the event!
In 2016, we are broadening our offerings to include recycled bike arts/crafts, re-purposed materials and other bike related gift items. This event benefits two Milwaukee Public Schools and Wisconsin Bike Fed youth initiatives, Valid Bike Shop at North Division High School and Milwaukee MTB High School racing team.
Sell your used bike!
$5 to put your bike in corral and sell yourself * ( we provide you with a tag for contact information and price, feel free to bring additional support information to attach to bike as well if necessary)
- $5 + 10% commission on any bike sale transactions Bike Swap staff handles**
- Day of registration only. Does not include entry to the Bike Bazaar.
Welcome to our 9th Annual Bike Bazaar and Gift Market! Last year was great, but we are trying to listen to buyers and sellers on ways to improve the event so please join us this year at the Lindsay Building in Walker’s Point, Milwaukee!
- Load in begins at 7am. We have a 3 dock loading bay to use as well as the main door.
- We will be selling beer and food inside the venue.
Table sizes and cost*
- 10′ x 6′: $45
- 8′ x 8′: $50
- 10′ x 10′: $75
- EXPO Size (approx. 16′ x 16′): $150
- Each space comes with a 8’ folding table included in price. If you do not want a table, please let us know when registering. You may bring additional tables. Not all booths have electric outlets so if you need electricity please buy one that notes it has electric in the item list.
- There is white bright overhead lighting in the venue.
- Each booth rental comes with 2 admission entries to help at your booth.Expo’s spaces get 3 admissions included. All vendors are required to pay booth fee and include a donation of an item (minimum $10 value) to our raffle to benefit our Mobile Repair Program. Vendors who have booths can not put bikes in the Bike Corral unless they pay the additional $5 per bike fee.
- We will have a kids “make and take” craft table.
- Vendors are NOT allowed to park in the lot across from the event space. It will be closed until buyers arrive.
- Zablocki Community School celebrates Winter Walk to School Day FRIDAY, March 8th - March 7, 2019
- Bike Bazaar Holiday shopping event raises funds for youth programs - November 17, 2016
- Mobile bike repair dates announced for LBWN neighborhoods - June 13, 2016