The Milwaukee Y will celebrate HEALTHY FAMILIES DAY, sponsored by UNITEDHEALTHcare Community Plan, with support from Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin on Saturday, July 22, 2017. As the new school year approaches, the Milwaukee Y wants to help families be ready by providing free backpacks, healthy food demos and health screenings. All community members are welcome to attend this FREE fun-filled event.
Additional Free activities include:
- Free backpacks (while supplies last)
- Blood Pressure screenings provided by Children’s Hospital of Wisconsin
- Group Exercise demonstrations
- Mobile legal clinic
- 2 ball basketball competition
- Free hair cuts
- and more!!
For more information contact Rayven Peterson, Northside Operations Executive at 414.374.9442.
- Post from Community: YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee to implement an emergency closing and suspend operations – a COVID-19 response - March 15, 2020
- Milwaukee YMCA Healthy Families Day - July 5, 2017
- YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee offers environmental education on National Get Outdoors Day June 10th - June 7, 2017