United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County (UWGMWC) has a first-ever position as Project Coordinator, Diversity Initiatives in our Resource Development division! In this key role, you’ll provide full-time support and assist in the planning and organizing of all Partnership MKE initiatives and other United Way diversity programs.
KEY JOB FUNCTIONS
Partnership MKE (http://www.partnershipmke.org/):
Provide excellent service to Partnership MKE alumni, participants, and donors.
• Provide regular communication with all stakeholders of Partnership MKE.
• Help coordinate the pairing process for Partnership MKE.
• Maintain and follow program timelines.
• Fully utilize donor management database (ANDAR 360) to assist in the implementation of effective growth strategies for the Resource Development department divisions.
• Maintain communication with program alumni and all stakeholders.
• Help coordinate all social media communication.
• Help coordinate all events and activities for Partnership MKE cohorts and alumni.
• Report any volunteer concerns and opportunities to appropriate staff in a timely manner.
• Provide accurate records and reports of all Partnership MKE data.
• Review and update content for the Partnership MKE web page.
• Prepare meeting materials and minutes.
United Way Diversity Initiatives
Provide support for the all United Way diversity initiatives.
• Support and assist with the coordination of all Project LEAD (Leadership Effectiveness And Diversity) events.
• Support and assist with the coordination of Diversity Leadership Society activities.
• Provide statistics and generate reports and information for volunteers and staff as needed.
• Support and assist with internal diversity & inclusion activities.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma or GED and five (5) years of progressively responsible experience
• High level of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook or other similar programs. Ability to produce and edit complex spreadsheets that include formulas.
• Ability to manage multiple calendars – experience with scheduling executives a plus.
• Ability to take minutes. Ability to communicate and interact well on all levels.
• Demonstrated skills in letter and memo writing and development. Demonstrated attention to detail and organizational details.
• Ability to work in a complex work environment using technical and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to prepare and give presentations.
• Strong analytical abilities, demonstrating the ability to anticipate problems and identify and implement solutions when needed.
• Ability to work independently, recognize tasks, implement, and follow through to completion.
• Ability to problem-solve and work flexibly.
For further job criteria and complete details, click on: https://www.milwaukeejobs.com/j/27421298. If you meet or exceed job requirements, please apply directly at this web address today. Please indicate salary requirements.
Equal Opportunity Employer
- Post from Community: United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County to focus on reducing barriers to employment & advancement in 2020 campaign - September 7, 2020
- Post from Community: ManpowerGroup and United Way partner on fifth annual Virtual Men’s Job Seminar - September 7, 2020
- Post from Community: United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County Announces Inaugural Grants for Safe & Stable Homes Initiative - August 10, 2020