Alderman Cavalier “Chevy” Johnson invites residents to participate in Court in the Community — Warrant Withdrawal Wednesday. It will take place on Wednesday, December 6 at Greater New Birth Church, 8237 W. Silver Spring Dr. Registration begins on Wednesday, November 15 at 8:30 a.m. and will be limited to 250 people.
Registration is on Wednesday, November 15, you must call 414-286-6600. There is no in-person registration at the Court, at the event, or before November 15.
The event allows City of Milwaukee Municipal Court warrants, driver’s license suspensions, and car registration suspensions lifted so people can drive to jobs or obtain employment.
Personnel from DMV, employers, and other services will be at the event. Eligibility for the event includes:
- People who have not attended a previous Warrant Withdrawal Wednesday event
- Milwaukee ONLY cases with warrants, drivers licenses suspensions and/or vehicle registration suspensions
- NOT for residents with only a juvenile case
- NOT for building and zoning cases
- Business Resource Fair set for Tuesday - May 13, 2019
- Youth shoveling program details to be shared during news conference - January 24, 2019
- Advocate Aurora Health increases wages to $15 per hour - December 5, 2018