The Milwaukee County Mental Health Board is looking to the public for insight and ideas. What do you believe should be included in the Behavioral Health Division 2019 budget?
• Comment from this hearing will shape budget documents the public will see later in the process
• At this hearing, BHD will not have a budget for the public to view
• Look at BHD’s 2018 budget to get a visual of what this process will lead to!
Tips to help prepare constructive public comment on the Milwaukee County Behavioral Health Division 2019 Budget:
• Provide constructive feedback including ideas and solutions.
• Educate the board on your idea and why you believe it’s important.
• Familiarize yourself with the BHD budget. Here’s a link to our 2018 budget.
For more information on the budget hearings and a full schedule, visit our website.