Editor’s note: Posts from the Community is the place for community announcements and event postings. If you have a community-oriented event you feel our readers would be interested in, please submit here.
Visit each of Northwest Side CDC’s new North Side Pop-up Farmers Markets this August. We have several local vendors selling a wide variety of fresh and healthy food, plus cooking demonstrations, raffle prizes, and more!
The outdoor markets will be held rain or shine on Tuesdays between 3:30pm-6:30pm at a different location each week. The dates and locations are as follows:
- Tuesday, August 11: Century City I Building (Good City Brewing) – 3945 N. 31st Street
- Tuesday, August 18: Ascension All Saints Family Health Center – 2400 W. Villard Ave
- Tuesday, August 25: MMSD West Basin (Former Bee Bus Site) – 4350 N. 35th Street
This is meant to be a safe, social distancing event, with face masks required.
The attached flyer has a $3 coupon at the bottom, which will be valid for the first 25 redemptions at each market (electronic versions okay). Cash & SNAP/EBT are accepted.
- Post from Community: North Side Pop-up Farmers Market – a new series of outdoor markets - August 4, 2020
- Post from Community: Northwest Side Community Development Corporation awarded two OCS CED grants to Finance Social Enterprise Incubator and Athea Laboratories Expansion - October 21, 2019
- Transition on the City’s Northwest Side - August 27, 2019