Editor’s note: Posts from the Community is the place for community announcements and event postings. If you have a community-oriented event you feel our readers would be interested in, please submit here.
Northwest Side Community Development Corporation is bringing back the Pop-Up Farmers Markets every Tuesday in August. There will be 20 Milwaukee-based vendors selling all sorts of local food items and other products, including: fresh fruits & veggies, juices, rice, teas, kombucha, popcorn, desserts, candles, t-shirts, and MORE!
Plus the attached flyer has a $3 coupon that will be valid for the first 20 customers at each market to cash in for $3 worth of plastic tokens to spend with any vendor at the markets. There will also be raffle prizes at each market.
We will accept SNAP/EBT. Markets will be held rain or shine. Masks are recommended for unvaccinated attendees, per CDC guidelines.
Here are the dates and locations:
– Tues., Aug 3 – 3:30-6:30pm – 2400 W. Villard Ave (Ascension All Saints Family Health Center)
– Tues., Aug 10 – 3:30-6:30pm – 2400 W. Villard Ave (Ascension All Saints Family Health Center)
– Tues., Aug 17 – 3:30-6:30pm – 3945 N. 31st St (Good City Brewing/Century City I Building)
– Tues., Aug 24 – 3:30-6:30pm – 3945 N. 31st St (Good City Brewing/Century City I Building)
– Tues., Aug 31 – 3:30-6:30pm – 4350 N. 35th St (MMSD West Basin/Former Bee Bus Line site)
We hope to see you there!
Leave a Reply