Editor’s note: Posts from the Community is the place for community announcements and event postings. If you have a community-oriented event you feel our readers would be interested in, please submit here.
Individuals older than age 12 vaccinated at the clinics will receive a $50 gift card;
individuals younger than age 12 vaccinated at the clinics will receive a $10 gift card.
WHO: Community members ages 5 and older needing first or second COVID-19 vaccinations; community members ages 12 and older needing the booster COVID-19 vaccine. All eligible individuals will be vaccinated regardless of ID, documentation or insurance status. Children ages 5-17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
WHAT: Children’s Community Health Plan (CCHP) in partnership with Health Connections, Inc. is hosting a COVID-19 mobile walk-in vaccination clinic. Free COVID-19 testing is also available.
WHEN AND WHERE:
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 12, Brown Deer School, 5757 W. Dean Road, Brown Deer
- 9:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Monday, Feb. 14, Social Development Commission, 1730 W. North Ave, Milwaukee
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 15, Holy Cathedral Church of God in Christ, 2677 N. 40th St., Milwaukee
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, Feb. 21, Monterrey Market, 3920 S. 27th St, Milwaukee
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 24, Sharon Seventh Day Adventist Church, 2389 N. Teutonia Ave, Milwaukee
- 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 26, City of Light Church, 6725 W. Burleigh St., Milwaukee
- 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Monday, Feb. 28, Canaan Baptist Church, 2964 N. 11th St, Milwaukee
Visit childrenscommunityhealthplan.org/events to learn more.