Editor’s note: Posts from the Community is the place for community announcements and event postings. If you have a community-oriented event you feel our readers would be interested in, please submit here.
Ex Fabula is looking for a teen designer to create a flyer for our Teen StorySlam “Spill the Tea” on May 24th. We will be accepting 10 submissions, and all submissions will receive $50 for your initial design. We will conduct an online vote to select a winner. The winner will receive an additional $50 for their final design.
Each design must be/include:
- Sized 8.5×11 inches
- The theme of the StorySlam, “Spill the Tea”
- Space to include information about the event & a QR code
- The Ex Fabula Logo (PNG located in the submission form)
- Design can be digital or physical art but must be submitted as a high-resolution PNG or JPEG
The deadline for submissions is April 13th! Visit exfabula.org/teen-design to submit a design.
There are also multiple other ways for teens to take part in the Teen StorySlam. You can:
- Attend as an audience member
- Tell a story onstage
- Fill a volunteer role (all roles receive a stipend for their time):
- Photographer (1 position/$150 stipend)
- UltraShort Team (3 positions/$25 stipend each)
- Co-Emcee (2 positions/$50 stipend each)
Click here to sign up for any of the above roles.
Leave a Reply