The Evolving Leaders Conference provides invaluable opportunities for networking and professional and leadership development and will focus on Public Allies’ five core values: collaboration, continuous learning, diversity and inclusion, focus on assets, and integrity. The conference is tailored towards those who work or volunteer in the nonprofit sector.
Conference attendees can attend workshops on the following topics:
- Diversity and Inclusion: Navigating Intergenerational Communication
- Collaboration: Coalition Building
- Continuous Learning: Networking and Small Talk for All Personality Types
- Continuous Learning: Pinpointing Your Passion for your Five Year Plan
- Integrity: Sticky Situations: Navigating Tough Workplace Situations When You Aren’t the Boss
- Integrity: Good Skin in the Game (Brand Management)
The conference will also provide lectures or activities on diversifying the nonprofit sector, asset based community development, hidden assets in Milwaukee and self-care tips.
Complete conference schedule and registration information can be found at evolvingleadersmke.comDid you like this story? Subscribe to NNS today.