Here’s what you need to know about the city’s leaf collection policies:
Beginning Oct. 1, city residents can start raking leaves into the street. DPW Sanitation crews will begin collecting the leaves on Oct. 12 through Nov. 25.
- Keep leaves away from storm drains in the street
- Keep piles away from sewer grates
- Place garden debris on top of leaf piles
- Do not put leaves in plastic bags or garbage carts
- Do not put brush into the street
To schedule a curbside leaf pick-up, call 286-CITY (2489) through Nov. 25 or click here for more information.Did you like this story? Give Today