- Keenan Health Center- 3200 N. 36th St.
- Fri. 8-11 a.m.
- Northwest Health Center- 7630 W. Mill Rd.
- Wed. 3-6 p.m.
- Southside Health Center- 1639 S. 23rd St.
- Mon. 3-6 p.m.
- Tues. 1-4 p.m.
Additional hours and dates may be added. For scheduling questions, please call the City of Milwaukee’s Lead Information Hotline at (414) 286-8800. Free testing will be made available for children age 7 or under.
There are often no signs or symptoms of lead exposure. The only way to know if your child has been exposed to lead is to get a blood lead test. For help finding your child’s previous lead test results and if additional testing may be necessary, contact your regular medical provider or clinic or visit one of the City of Milwaukee Health Department Walk-In Clinics.
The City of Milwaukee Health Department can assist you by providing the following information:
- A review of your child’s lead testing history by a public health nurse
- Information on preventing lead exposure and lead paint abatement services
- Free drinking water filter certified to remove lead (if your home has a lead service line)
For more information on lead poisoning prevention, visit LeadSafeMKE.com.
- Post from Community: Democratic National Convention hosts policy roundtable discussion on gun violence in America - August 18, 2020
- Post from Community: City of Milwaukee Health Department Announces a Cooling Center Opening - July 8, 2020
- Post from Community: New National Guard North Side testing location and times - May 31, 2020