Join LISC-Milwaukee as we celebrate the 20th Anniversary of the MANDI Awards and continue to celebrate the “good news” of successful efforts to revitalize neighborhoods and strengthen our great community. Applications for the 2019 MANDI Awards are now being accepted. The MANDIs are comprised of the following award categories:
- The Associated Bank Trail Blazer Award
- The BMO Harris Cornerstone Award
- Brewers Community Foundation Public Space Award
- The JP Morgan Chase Economic Development Award
- The Northern Trust Navigator Award
- The State Farm Building Blocks Award
- The Northwestern Mutual Collaboration Award
- Wells Fargo People Choice Award
To nominate a deserving individual or nonprofit organization or business working to make Milwaukee communities better, stronger and more sustainable, visit mandiawards.org to complete the online application.
The MANDI Awards categories, criteria and selection process are outlined on the website. Nominations will be accepted through midnight, October 24, 2018.
Finalists in each category will be announced in December. Winners will be announced at the official MANDI Awards Gala on Thursday, April 11, 2019, at Potawatomi Event Center.
Join LISC-Milwaukee and MANDI 2019 as we celebrate 20 years of neighborhood leadership, innovation and sustainability.