North Shore Bank today announced that it will host a series of free seminars for people looking to take control of their finances and learn steps needed to reach financial goals. The seminars, which are open to the public, will be held in the community room at the North Shore Bank Jackson Park office (4230 W. Oklahoma Ave). There will be four seminars that will be presented in both English and Spanish, and three seminars that will be presented in only Spanish.
“At North Shore Bank, we strive to be an asset to our customers and the communities we serve at every phase of their financial life,” said Alfredo Martin, branch manager at North Shore Bank. “These free seminars are just a way we live up to that mission. We have some important topics on the schedule, and we’re excited to help people achieve their financial goals.”
The seminar schedule is as follows:
- Saturday, March 16 at 11 a.m.
Introduction to Electronic Banking – See how the latest tools can help make your banking transactions even easier and save you time.
- Thursday, April 25 at 5:30 p.m.
Understanding & Managing Personal Credit – Join us and the Latino Entrepreneurial Network to learn the basics of personal credit and what it means to you. Spanish-only seminar.
- Saturday, May 25 at 11 a.m.
Credit and Budgeting – Talk about tips for easy ways to establish credit and budgeting tools available to you. Spanish-only seminar.
- Wednesday, June 26 at 9:30 a.m.
How to Apply for a Loan & Credit Cards – Along with the Latino Entrepreneurial Network, find out what you need to apply for a loan or a credit card.
- Saturday, July 20 at 11 a.m.
Financial Goals – Let’s talk about steps you can take to meet your goals.
- Saturday, Aug. 17 at 11 a.m.
Managing Your Bank Accounts – Let’s take a closer look at your accounts and give you tips to better manage your money. Spanish-only seminar.
- Thursday, Sept. 26 at 5:30 p.m.
The Importance of Saving – Along with the Latino Entrepreneurial Network, learn why it’s important to set aside money in a savings account.
All seminars are free and open to the public. RSVP by calling Alfredo Martin at 414-327-2000 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post from Community: North Shore Bank to host series of free, bilingual seminars on financial goals - February 23, 2020
- North Shore Bank to host series of free, bilingual seminars on financial goals - March 15, 2019
- North Shore Bank seeks entries for 95th anniversary video contest supporting local school students - October 26, 2018