Don’t miss your chance to meet hiring managers and apply for a job! Both summer and year- round employers will be ready to meet you and get you set on applying for many positions. This free event is just for TEENS ages 16-19. Come prepared with your resume and business-appropriate dress attire. Resume and application help will be available during the job fair.
Center Street Branch | 2727 W. Fond du Lac Ave.
Wednesday, April 24 | 4-6 p.m.
The following employers will be on-site:
- Artists Working in Education, Inc. (AWE)
- ArtWorks for Milwaukee
- City Year Milwaukee
- COA Youth & Family Centers
- Department of Workforce Development
- Direct Connect MKE – Workforce Outreach Specialist
- Employ Milwaukee
- FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET) – Club Every Kid Program
- Girl Scouts of Wisconsin Southeast
- Goodwill Industries of Southeastern Wisconsin, Inc.
- Milwaukee County Parks
- Milwaukee County Sheriff’s Office
- Milwaukee Hotel Collection (Milwaukee Marriott Downtown, SpringHill Suites Milwaukee Downtown, The Westin Milwaukee)
- Milwaukee Police Department (Police Aide)
- Milwaukee Fire Department (Fire Cadet Recruiter)
- Public Allies
- U.S. Census Bureau
- Wisconsin Community Services
- Wisconsin State Fair
- YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee
Leave a Reply