Milwaukee Area Technical College will hold its annual “Portfolio Night,” which showcases career-centered portfolios of MATC students’ creative work, Thursday, May 9, at the Downtown Milwaukee Campus in the Main Building, 1015 N. 6th St.
Members of industry are invited to review a showcase of portfolios and career-ready skills of approximately 150 students from 11 MATC associate degree programs from 4:30-6 p.m. The general public is invited to view the portfolios from 6-8 p.m. The exhibit is free and open to the public. It is sponsored by MATC’s School of Media and Creative Arts.
The music occupations and audio production students will exhibit in the School of Media and Creative Arts Galley behind the Sixth Street Café on the first floor; all other programs will be on display in M605.
The following programs will be represented:
- Audio Production
- Computer Simulation and Gaming
- Graphic Design
- IT Web and Software Developer
- Music Occupations
- Television and Video Production
- Web and Digital Media Design
Visitor parking vouchers will be available for $2 in the parking structure at North 8th and West State Streets.
For more information, call (414) 297-7492, or write firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Post from Community: MATC hosts Sept. 16 registration event for GED, HSED, Basic Skills and English as a Second Language Programs at Walker’s Square - September 15, 2020
- Post from Community: MATC launches access to four-year degrees on campus with Lakeland University as first partner - August 28, 2020
- Post from Community: MATC announces plans to offer a mixture of online, in-person and hybrid/blended courses for the fall semester: receives Health Department approval - August 18, 2020