This event is FREE!
Be a part of the renaissance! The Westlawn Gardens Choice Neighborhood is an area of growing opportunity for businesses of all sizes. Learn about resources for businesses in or interested in locating to the area (see area map attached):
- Small business loans for machinery and equipment, furniture and fixtures, supplies, inventory, and working capital.
- Exterior improvement grants for facades, signage and landscaping
- City resources to cut through red tape
- Construction and other contracting opportunities
- Employment opportunities for low-income residents
4:00 – 7:00 pm: Visit booths staffed by representatives from Wisconsin Women’s Business Initiative Corp., City of Milwaukee, Havenwoods Economic Development Corp., BizStarts, KIVA Micro-Loans, U.S. Small Business Association, CIBC Bank, African American Chamber of Commerce of WI, HUD National Section 3 Registry, Housing Authority and more.
4:15 – 5:15 pm: Work for Yourself @ 50+ Workshop: Are you age 50 and older? Whether you are looking to move into full-time entrepreneurship or just wanting to supplement your income with a side business, join us to learn how to get started.
5:30 – 6:30 pm: Take it to the Next Level: Join us to learn about the resources available to jump-start or grow your existing business in the Westlawn Gardens Choice Neighborhood.
Please go to https://www.eventbrite.com/e/business-resource-fair-westlawn-gardens-choice-neighborhood-tickets-61232282405 to sign up for the fair!Did you like this story? Subscribe to NNS today.