Editor’s note: Our Posts from the Community feature is a platform for community announcements and event postings. If you have a post to be considered, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it directly.
On Public Health presents Lead in Milwaukee: A community-wide response.
A panel of experts and advocates engage in a community conversation around the lead problem in Milwaukee, sharing information about current efforts, and lessons learned from other cities.
- Helen Meier, Moderator, Assistant Professor, UWM Zilber School of Public Health
- Bruce Lanphear, Professor, Physician, and Expert on Lead, Simon Fraser University, Canada
- Delores Green, Executive Director, Renew Environmental Public Health Advocates (REPHA)
- Jamie Ferschinger, Director of Environmental Health, Sixteenth Street Community Health Centers
- Ofelia Mondragon, Home Environmental Health Manager, Milwaukee Health Department
5 – 5:30 pm – Refreshments & Networking
5:30 – 7 pm – Panel Discussion
Free and open to the public.
Please RSVP by November 14 to George Henion at email@example.com.
- Post from Community: ‘Lost and Found: Young Fathers in the Age of Unwed Parenthood’ book talk - February 4, 2020
- Post from Community: Lead in Milwaukee: A community-wide response - November 6, 2019
- Summit on Black Male Youth set for March 18 and 19 - March 1, 2019