Editor’s note: Our Posts from the Community feature is a platform for community announcements and event postings. If you have a post to be considered, send it to email@example.com or submit it directly.
Thanks to support from funders like Verizon and Sam’s Club, we are providing grants to small businesses, to help them keep functioning and remain vital facets of their local economies through this challenging period. The Small Business Relief Grants are part of LISC’s Rapid Relief & Recovery Fund programs to help business with immediate financial impact due to the pandemic.
The application period is now open. Click here to apply. Your application must be completed by Tuesday, April 28th, 11:59 p.m. ET.
Before completing the application, we recommend you review our Grant Information Overview and FAQ, which can be found here.
Please keep the following in mind:
- For business owners with multiple businesses, please answer this survey based on your largest business owned.
- Each awardee is limited to one grant.
- Grants will be made to qualified businesses and based on accurate and complete submission and verification of required documentation.
- This round of applications must be completed by Tuesday, April 28th, 11:59 p.m. ET.
If you are a nonprofit organization, we have compiled a guide of resources available nationally and locally.
- Post from Community: Theodore Lipscomb named to top job at LISC Milwaukee to expand economic development investments, deepen response to COVID-19 - July 7, 2020
- Post from Community: Grants and loans to support Milwaukee small businesses from LISC Milwaukee - May 21, 2020
- Post from Community: Application now open for the LISC Small Business Relief Grants - April 23, 2020