Editor’s note: Posts from the Community is the place for community announcements and event postings. If you have a community-oriented event you feel our readers would be interested in, please submit here.
Milwaukee is taking the first step to Crush COVID-19. The City of Milwaukee Health Department wants to provide you with the latest verified info, so your family can make the best decision about taking the vaccine. Hear from local health experts who will separate myths from facts and share the latest info on the safety, process and timeline for the COVID-19 vaccine.
Have a question for the panel? Register and submit your questions for the panel at http://bit.ly/CrushCovidTownHall
Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/242457184138789
When & Where
- Wednesday, February 10, 2021 at 6pm
- Virtual – Zoom
- Live Streamed MHD Facebook page
- Live Stream on City Channel with captioning
- Spectrum Ch. 25 & AT&T U-Verse Ch. 99
- Will be Recorded and available on milwaukee.gov/covidvax after the event
- Moderator – Tony Atkins – Reporter at TMJ4
- Tom Barrett, Mayor of City of MKE
- Marlaina Jackson, MPA – Interim Commissioner of City of MKE Health Department
- Julia Means, RN at Ascension Health – St. Mary’s & City of MKE Board of Health Member
- Heather Paradis, MD, MPH, Deputy Commissioner of Medical Services & Chief Medical Officer, City of Milwaukee Health Department