Editor’s note: Posts from the Community is the place for community announcements and event postings. If you have a community-oriented event you feel our readers would be interested in, please submit here.
The Young Nonprofit Professionals Network – Greater Milwaukee Chapter, in partnership with United Way of Greater Milwaukee & Waukesha County’s Project LEAD and Jobs That Help, is hosting Get On Board: Connecting Leaders to Nonprofits, a virtual board matching event with over 30 local nonprofit organizations on June 23rd from 5:30pm-7:30pm.
Community members interested in pursuing an opportunity to join the boards or committees of local nonprofits will be able to virtually visit with representatives from nonprofit organizations of their choice, choosing from 30+ nonprofits in our community.
- ACAP Waukesha
- Alzheimer’s Association
- America’s Black Holocaust Museum
- Association of Volunteer Managers (AVM)
- Autism Society of Southeastern Wisconsin
- Better Business Bureau of Wisconsin Foundation
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Ozaukee
- Broadscope Disability Services
- Conservancy for Healing and Heritage
- Digital Bridge
- Eras Senior Network
- GPS Education Partners
- Grand Avenue Club (GAC), Inc.
- Great Lakes Hemophilia Foundation
- HeartLove Place, Inc. Place
- Kathy’s House
- Meta House
- Milwaukee Children’s Choir
- Milwaukee Preservation Alliance
- Milwaukee Riverkeeper
- New Concept Self Development Center, Inc.
- Penfield Children’s Center
- ReImagine Education
- Silver Spring Neighborhood Center
- Social Development Foundation
- St. Vincent de Paul Society of Milwaukee
- Urban Ecology Center
- Wisconsin Ovarian Cancer Alliance
- YMCA of Metropolitan Milwaukee
- Young Nonprofit Professionals Network, Greater Milwaukee Chapter
- YWCA Southeast Wisconsin