Editor’s note: Posts from the Community is the place for community announcements and event postings. If you have a community-oriented event you feel our readers would be interested in, please submit here.
Everyone receiving a COVID-19 vaccine at a clinic will get a $10 Walmart gift card.
WHO: Community members ages 5 and older needing first or second COVID-19 vaccinations; community members ages 12 and older needing booster COVID-19 vaccines. All eligible individuals will be vaccinated regardless of ID, documentation or insurance status. Children ages 5-17 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian.
WHAT: Children’s Community Health Plan (CCHP) and Children’s Wisconsin have partnered with Milwaukee Public Schools (MPS) and the Milwaukee Health Department to hold free COVID-19 vaccination clinics. CCHP will be on site at the clinics, and first dose, second dose, and booster doses will all be available. Free COVID-19 testing is also available.
WHERE: Clinics will be held at MPS schools on the following dates:
- 1-4 p.m. Fridays, Jan. 28 and Feb. 18, Auer Avenue School, 2319 W. Auer Ave.
- 1-4 p.m. Mondays, Jan. 31 and Feb. 21, Clarke Street School, 2816 W. Clarke St.
- 1-4 p.m. Thursdays, Feb. 3 and Feb. 24, Jackson Early Childhood and Elementary School, 2121 W. Hadley St.
- 2-5 p.m. Fridays, Feb. 4 and Feb. 25, Starms Discovery School, 2035 N. 25th St.
- 1-4 p.m. Mondays, Feb. 7 and Feb. 28, Longfellow School, 1021 S. 21st St.
- 1-4 p.m. Tuesdays, Feb. 8 and Feb. 29, Hopkins-Lloyd Community School, 1503 W. Hopkins St.
Visit childrenscommunityhealthplan.org/events to learn more.
Leave a Reply